Friends, spring has finally arrived (unless you’re in Colorado, Wyoming, South Dakota, Minnesota, Nebraska, Kansas, and parts of New Mexico, North Dakota, and Idaho, where you are still suffering the effects of winter storm snows and snow accumulation due to man-made global warming), which means (at least here in the Deep South) things are finally growing (grass, weeds, tree leaves, pollen)…
Speaking of things growing, so are our rankings on Amazon! As of this writing, on Amazon…
Our book rankings are:
- MURDER IN TWOS AND THREES is at 1,765,380 out of over 8 million books
- In Kindle, MURDER is 258,962 out of over 1 million e-books
Our author rankings for the print version of MURDER are:
- 189,359 overall in books;
- 45,975 in Genre Fiction;
- 42,581 in Contemporary Literature & Fiction;
- 42,373 in Literature & Fiction;
- 11,892 in Action & Adventure;
- 9,510 in Mystery, Thriller & Suspense.
On Kindle, our author rankings:
- 78,839 in Kindle;
- 30,500 in Kindle Literature and Fiction;
- 20,763 in Kindle Contemporary Fiction;
- 8,764 in Kindle Action & Adventure;
- 7,536 in Kindle Mystery & Thrillers.
So what are you waiting for? Get your copy of “MURDER IN TWOS AND THREES” today on Amazon (or other major online retailers and independent bookstore sites)! Tell your family and friends (and even everyone you don’t like) to get their own copies, too!
This shameless plug was brought to you by the pollen-sneezing J&C Wordsmiths…